HCU Network Australia
Our priorities are to:
- Connect and support people impacted by homocystinuria;
- Improve the diagnosis path to enable appropriate treatment;
- Provide education and information to people impacted by homocystinuria;
- Encourage and support clinical research, research for novel therapies and ultimately a cure; and
- Raise funds to achieve our objectives.
HCU Network Australia is governed by an Executive Committee. We are registered and classified as a Health Promotion Charity by the Australian Government. We are also endorsed with Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status by the Australian Taxation Office.